• Lessons are $50.00 for one hour lesson.
• If a lesson needs to be rescheduled, please whenever possible, give a me a minimum of a 24 hour notice. NOTE: When we choose a lesson time, that is your specific time, so protect that hour and come prepared!
• ALL LESSONS are to be paid for at the time of the lesson or at the beginning of the month.
WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR YOUR LESSON:
• An oboe that is in good working condition and that has all the necessary keywork to play the repertoire for the oboe. (side F, low Bb key, F resonance
• A working reed (Note: reeds can be purchased from me or I will give you names of places to get good quality, hand made reeds.) I ALWAYS adjust reeds during lessons as part of your lesson time.)
* Once we have had an introductory lesson, I will give you a list of necessary study materials. Bring all material to your lesson.
• Once we are set for lessons, I will also assess the viability of reed-making dependent upon the students, age, desire for learning, level of proficiency etc.. At that time we will discuss the necessary equipment needed to get started with reed-making.